Retro Corner

So..Sunday is finally getting closer..and now they are forcasting scattered showers…are you kidding me!? And its not super warm out either-AHHH!! How will I get a good sun tan!! Oh well….ill have to take what I can get…

Today I decided to start a “Retro Corner” in my office. I was given an old Mister Rogers record awhile back and so I have that framed by my desk. Jos and I went to the 5th floor the other day and I found an old tape recorder..it looks just like this picture below..ok…its more like the one with the handle but it doesn’t have a red record button-now that’s a shame because I might not be able to see the record button when I really need it.











Any way….i have it sitting next to the mister rogers record and john found some floppy discs so he set them next to the tape player. So….when I get my retro corner outfitted even more I might just have to take a picture for all my lovely readers.

jos and i like to keep a "To Do" list of funny things that happen. After they happen we write them in our "To Do" list and then laugh about it. For instance: "Tell Jos its been good knowing her on 6-6-06, since the end of the world is on its way", "Tell Christy she is from the Land of Fruits and Nuts. So......now a WHOLE new world of possibilities is open to us! We can record our "To Do" list on the snazzy tape recorder!! AHHH!! wow. And we were even thinking how funny it would be to bring tapes in to work and listen to them OR secretly record people when they come in to talk to me....dang this could be amazing! EXCEPT..the other secretary is coming back after her summer off and that means Jos is leaving and at the moment there isn't a spot for her in the office..AHHH!!! so ...yeah..not sure what that means..the tape player may just sit in the retro corner.....in silence...thats a sad thought...

No comments: