the format rocks

So I have taken a liking to The Format. They are a great band..my sister loves them and I must say I am really starting to love them too. Nikki got tickets to their concert at the metro this month-we are going…should be fun…they rock! Their newest cd Dog Problems-GREAT cd! I do recommend purchasing it!

I went over to Meghan and Kermas for supper last night…it was quite yummy…Meghan always cooks good food anyways!:)

So I might be going home AGAIN this weekend…I have been home so much this summer…but its been good..why not? Its close enough? plus i can keep getting tan in the little pool!..Well..i really need to visit my gpa in the nursing home. I wasn’t able to go by last week and I think I should go. Except that nikki is annoyed I keep coming home-ha…whatever…she wont be there anyways…what does it matter! If I don’t go home I will, most likely, go to a kane county cougars baseball game…which could be lots of fun too!

Nikki is moving back up here next weekend so YEAH! I will have someone to do stuff with when I seem to have nothing else to do! Im excited to have her back up here in Chicago!! not sure if she is excited to be closer to me..but at least we are like 20 miles apart..

No comments: