car=expensive

So..this has been a good week..some really good things have happened..that I needed to happen. I have been busy…saw one of my old friends from camp yesterday-that was so fun! And tonight I have a 30,000 mile maintenance to get done on my car…of course, that will cost me stinking $300+!! What is that about? But I need to get it done and keep that car in good condition. PLUS I like the Honda dealers waiting area, so I won’t complain-ha! I guess my money is going into making it a nice place to wait..ha!

Tomorrow nik and a friend are coming out to come to a concert here on campus…I might go…or I might stay home and watch my fav tv shows-Ugly Betty, the Office, and Greys Anatomy. I also just thought..man…daylight savings time is this weekend…grr..i don’t like when this happens because it means that it gets dark a lot earlier…grrrr…winter is not my favorite season. Cold, dark, snowy, icy-what is good about any of those things? I guess it is good when you can snuggle under a blanket and keep warm though-I don’t mind that at all. I just hate getting out from under the blanket..

No comments: