elephant
today i got an inter office envelope from someone across the street. it was something all wrapped up in stryofoam stuff and i was thinking--what the heck is this and why was it sent to me?? so i open it up and SURPRISE its this cute little elephant made of beads and wire-straight from south africa. Its from Fritz!! I was so happy. so nice of him! it made me miss my south african buddy:) i guess he had some friends from here go visit over xmas and he sent that back for me. I took a picture of it with my camera phone. not the greatest shot..but you get the idea. I also got my replacement cell phone in the mail-YEAH! cause my other one was about to bust in half. and now i am quite overjoyed that it is friday and i have a weekend of rest ahead of me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment