tomm after work I leave for TN for the weekend! I'm really looking forward to spending some time with beth and greg as well as getting a chance for some mountain views--way better than the view of nothing around here:) Troy and I are leaving after work and driving down to his sisters, spending the night, and then driving to Maryville to beth and gregs. I will definitely do a good job of documenting my trip by photos and will post them up for all to enjoy!!
its always funny to think that I lived in TN my sophmore year of High school..except...i lived in the boring part-the west side-Memphis. You cant get much more flat and ugly than west tennessee in my opinion. Hopefully visiting this eastern side of TN will change my long held ugly thoughts of TN:)
tonight i went to the library to get some books to read on the trip. since the wheaton library is closed for renovation glen ellyn only allows you to check out 10 books. WELL as of today they changed that to only 5 books-b.c i have the dumb wheaton library card! 10 books is hard enough for me to stick to-now 5! luckily they just changed the policy today so the nice librarian let me check out 10 tonight-phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment