fate

i like to title this little entry fate b.c of a great story i heard today. i was talking with an old friend of mine and he says "Did you hear how the guy you dated was sick at his wedding?" In my head I am like-NO WAY!! tell me more!! yep...it appears that he was puking and sick at his wedding-how great is that?!? thats what i call fate-b/c thats what you get -you get whats coming to you. i like to imagine it was a miserable day of sickness-not a happy day of wedded bliss. I can just envision it: "Oh, remember how great our wedding day was honey?" "Well, I wouldn't know-I was puking my guts out in the bathroom" I LOVE IT! it made my night a little more exciting:)

tonight i skipped esl. i realized i dont have much time before i leave at the butt crack of dawn on saturday-i better get stuff done tonight. so i went to walmart to pick up items i will need for my trip so savannah-which, mind you, will be 16 hours -AHH! I notice that this one check out line had the light on and no line-so i head for it-only to discover that right when i made the decision to head for this line-the girl turns the light off and leaves-AHHH! so then i have to rush BACK to the line i was just in-a cruel joke i must say.

No comments: