there is this guy in my class-WEIRD. He works at kinkos and thinks he knows EVERYTHING about design-and he learned all that where? Kinkos?!? PLEASE! Anyways..he never shuts up. He came in wearing this long black womens coat ( I know cause I saw the tag when he took it off) so that was weird enough in itself. He has this shoulder length gross hair and yeah..weird. So he sits at the light table in front of me, takes off his coat and I almost DIE!! He was wearing a black vest. JUST a vest!! Nothing underneath it but his bare skin! I almost starting laughing and I looked around to see who else noticed, but no one was really looking! How could they not see this!!? So I am grossed out the whole time-he didn’t have nice skin and he kept putting his hands up and all his armpit hair was showing. Well..he stood up to get something up front and he was wearing velvety like pants tucked in to black cowboy boots! The worst outfit in the world!! And his vest came just to the top of his pants-so it didn’t cover his whole belly. It was awful. I wanted to take a pic so bad with my phone but never got the chance. It would have been way too obvious-DARN IT! Maybe the vest will appear again one of these days. So my conclusion is that the whole class is weird, yet somehow they seem to be catching on better than me…GO FIGURE!
I got my oil changed at my lovely honda dealer last night...here were my companions in the waiting area-it was a happening place...sleeping, knitting, watching some dumb tv program. good thing it only took 30 mins!
No comments:
Post a Comment