always a good time....

went to game night last night with some "young adults" and college students from my church-it was good to meet some new people. today i went to visit my bffs...sarah and Isabella....she is SO cute!! We hung out for awhile and then went to Target to shop. Of course, we found the clearance section which held SO many GREAT items! I couldnt stop putting things in the cart! So yeah..we were enjoying ourselves and then Isabella had a little bit of a "blow-out" in her diaper while we were perusing the shoes. We booked it up to the bathroom. She had to wear end up just wearing her tights because it was so destructive:) So after Sarah had taken care of all the details we continued our shopping trip. As we passed the snack bar I thought "Hmm....popcorn would be yummy" so I got in line. Sarah was waiting in the clothing-near the swimsuits. ok..quick background-the carts at this Target can not go anywhere outside the parking lot so that people dont steal them. So the wheels lock up and you get stuck with your cart. So I am standing in line waiting for my popcorn and sarah calls me laughing hysterically. I hurry over to the clothing area. Our cart must have malfunctioned because it would NOT move anywhere. We were dying. We had just discussed how funny it was that the carts sometimes lock up when you aren't even near the edge of the parking lot. So I ran up and got a new cart and we had to switch our MASSIVE amounts of stuff to the new cart. We were dying the whole time-SO funny! So the video is below.. After our 2 hour trip to target we went to El Farro to eat..LOVE that place! I love their veggie burritos..YUMMY!

Now I am back in my humble abode listening to Dan Wheldon dominate the Indy Car race...he is SO GREAT and he won which is EVEN better!! I wish I was his friend.......sigh....













No comments: