new office friends!

Something very exciting has happened in the land that is my office. 2 new office friends have arrived! (this has to do with my previous post) Their names are Oliver and Mr. Drucker. Oliver is the spotted chicken and Mr. Drucker the rooster. Their names were picked out by their previous owner and I think they fit quite well. They are currently hanging from the ceiling-which is quite a precarious position to be in-but they seem to be handling it well. I think that Mr. Drucker is already eyeing Strawberry Shortcake but I haven’t had the guts to tell him how stuck up she is. She would never give him the time of day-he is a lowly rooster to her! I would much rather have him go for Lucky, the troll. She is so kind-hearted and needs to get over the Mr. Rogers obsession. I think love could work well between a rooster and troll? Hmm…I wonder what their offspring would look like? I imagine trolls hatching out of little eggs, so I guess that wouldn’t be a problem. But..hmmm…would they have feathers or green hair? Or a mix of both? Maybe we will find out some day. Oliver seems to be rather content with his life right now. I think he wishes Mr. Drucker would stop raving about Strawberry Shortcake, but he is kind enough to listen and nod in agreement. Oliver seems to have hit it off pretty well with South Africa but they can’t really talk to each other too well. South Africa isn’t the best at climbing things (like the cabinet) so they just talk to each other from the respective spots. I think I have even seen them exchanging secret notes at a few points. South Africa was probably giving Oliver a report of the past problems we have had with the Office Friends and most likely some guidelines on how not to repeat those problems. South Africa is a real stickler when it comes to rules. I just let him take the reigns-if he wants to deal with all the other office friends it is fine by me. So I hope these new office friends feel welcomed in my little corner of the world!



























On another note: the Indy Racing season starts tomorrow!! YEAH!! Time for me to start gushing over my favorite driver Dan Wheldon! Yet, I am convinced he is going to win it all this season-or close to all of the races! So..Sam Hornish better back off…so here is my little tribute to my biggest crush….



No comments: