the trauma of my morning....

I wear glasses and have pretty terrible vision = -9 & -10. The last 2 mornings I have woken up and went to grab my glasses of my nightstand. Instead of grabbing them I have somehow managed to knock them off my nightstand. This for me is bad news. I am then unable to see my morning news on WGN which helps to wake me up. So I annoyingly roll out of bed to get on my hands and knees and feel around for my glasses. # 1-its morning and I am so tired I can hardly open or hardly want to open my eyes, #2-its still a little dark out and so I have to turn my light on-which is killer in the morning as well. Yesterday I found them and averted all problems, laid back in bed and finished watching the news. TODAY I was not so lucky. Totally annoyed I made my way to the bathroom to get my contacts so I could see. After putting them in I, of course, found my glasses in a place I thought I had for sure tried looking-ok, not looking-feeling. Such drama. Someday I hope I can have surgery so I don’t have to deal with this anymore. How nice it would be to lay in bed and see my alarm clock, the ceiling, ANYTHING besides big blurry objects in various colors. Sigh..such is the life of a person with really bad vision.

No comments: