the funny things of life

i should be studying for the midterm that i have this eve-but why? when i dont really like to study and will probably not do that great anyways! I wish it was friday-but alas, its only Wednesday......so instead of studying and wishing it was friday-i have some exciting things for you. I always find life so funny . Funny people, funny pictures, funny articles, etc. Sometimes I think I am the only person that has this whacked out brain that laughs at so many random things. But maybe I just notice things that other people don't notice or view them differently. I feel like I see something funny every day and I love it! I just wish I could always share it with someone instead of having to silently laugh to myself:) Anyways..first is this funny article in this Health newsletter thing we get at work. I have highlighted the part that I find quite amusing & have also added my own comment-you can click on the pic to make it bigger:



















This afternoon John and I took a trip to the 5th floor. I took some photos to document the time. I waited there while john took "inventory'-it was quite thrilling as you can tell below by the picture of john looking at stuff and me looking at-well, the ceiling I guess. BUT then I found the most amazing book ever!! You can see it below and the 2 pages that I found quite unique in it. The copyright date is 1992...its a classic and I will be reading it to make sure I am the Secretary I should be. I wonder if I can join the Professional Secretaries International? Ohhh...wait, I am technically the "Office Coordinator" so I might just have to pass on joining that club:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you have posted every day this week so far. It makes my meaningless life more interesting in the morning. Plus, I'm sure I'm pissing of the mean boss by reading blogs instead of doing my work...wait, I don't actually have any work to do.