Happy Easter

Happy Easter all of my faithful blog readers! Its been a busy/crazy/bizzare/good weekend and I feel like I might just need another weekend-to recoup! Friday morning I went down to matt and sarahs to hang out. we stayed busy going downtown, hanging out, etc.....after lunch i went to oak park to hang out with ben. saw Blades of Glory..pretty funny movie. i laughed. after the movie it was egg dying time!! i like dying easter eggs but i always expect them to come out looking super duper cool, yet they always look pretty ordinary-which is totally fine- such is life.

Saturday I went back to matt and sarahs and lets see..we ate lunch with a family from their church, went to walmart-which was psycho crazy-and then we went...Roller Skating! It has been SO stinking long since I went rollerskating. It was so fun though! There were quite a few people from their church that I knew-so that made it fun. I guess the rink we were at was where the movie Roll Bounce was filmed-even funnier! So it was great! PLUS they were playing Contemporary Christian music-EVEN better! After skating we went back to matt and sarahs and it was egg dying time # 2! So that was a blast...yet again:)

This morn I went to New Life with matt and sarah-matt was preaching-he did great. we all went to eat lunch at their pastors house afterwards. Now I am home and TIRED. BUT what would my life be without being worn out on Sunday night.

Below are some pics of my weekend..and as always...isabella was looking cuter than ever!:)























No comments: