
ok folks...hold on tight b/c this might just blow you away. As you all know (if you keep up with my super exciting blog entries) I had a test in my Graphic Design class last week. I hate/despise tests and usually totally bomb them. We got our tests back today and how many did I miss you are asking???
ONLY 16 out of 200 ( well, it was only 4 questions-but they were each worth 4 points) So that gave me a...... drumroll please...92%! I NEVER do that well on tests or even retain any information for that matter. It was a good night! That is why I have added the Super Job flying who knows what kind of animal/person stamp to my blog. That my friends is the stamp I would stamp on my test if I was the teacher.
Life has been pretty good lately for a variety of reasons and this is just one more good thing to add to the list. I hope it continues in its all surpassing goodness for quite awhile. I think I actually have the courage and desire to take the next level Graphic Design course this summer.