library jerk

i went to the library tonight and was specifically looking for 2 cds. The Shins and The Last Kiss soundtrack. I had looked them both up at work and they said they were checked in. So, I figured-why go after work when I can just go after supper. So.....off to the library I headed. I went up to the CD section on my search for the CDs. As I walked over to the section I noticed a really dorky looking guy browsing through the CDs and he gave me a funny look. I thought-hmmm-he seems weird. So I proceeded to look for my CDs. They weren't there! I glared at the dorky man over the CDs wondering if he was the culprit and as I walked around to the other side-what do I see? he was holding the Shins cd!! Which only means to me he must be holding The Last Kiss Soundtrack as well.....jerk! So I resigned myself to the fact that I won't enjoy listening to those great CDs. He definitely stole my CDs.....sad day for Christy. So I resigned to checking out "Before You Leap-A Frog's Eye View on Life's Greatest Lesson" by Kermit the Frog. What better library material than a kermit the frog biography. Next time I decide to check out specific CDs...I will not wait until after supper....

No comments: