home sweet home

ohhh...its been a good time at home. i love coming home.....the peacefulness of the fields and small town..the strange, large farm implements you get stuck behind on teh country road.... its nice... i havent been home in like 2 months and wow...i missed the fields and openness. Today i went down to Champaign to run errands. i got new tires on my car, bought a tent, helped nikki pick out a new camera, and got a bunch of new lotion and body sprays on sale at Victorias Secret-it was a good day. A good day to spend waaayy too much money-ha! So I came home and set up my tent-which I actually really like. Yes, its a tent from Walmart-but right now i dont care about having a super nice one for cornerstone when it will pry get nasty and dirty anyways-so i am sticking with the good old Ozark Trail brand.

Anyways...So I set up my tent to waterproof it and while doing that i caught my dad on the roof cutting down an old tree-that was a sight. So....lets see. My grandma came over and ate supper with us-she made a super yummy strawberry cake...it was quite delightful.

After supper I took some stuff over to my gmas to store at her place, took a LOVELY video as I drove down there (hopefully i will be able to post it on here) and now I am watching Blood Diamond with my dad....its so nice being home EXCEPT that some people a couple of blocks over are having a huge party and I can totally hear all their music...so annoying. i so want to call them in to the cops-but who am i kidding? this is fisher-they are well known around here...nothing will happen.....but i am getting SO tired of hearing Guns N Roses, Lynard Skynard, and many others...i love those bands..but not tonight....grrr

ANYWAYS..its been SO great being here....i have missed home....and on a side note-i am still missing ben....alot:(











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you wearing a long black dress? I don't know if I can remember ever seeing you in a long dress.

Unknown said...

yeah...i dont usually wear long black dresses but i got it on sale at target and its way comfy...