WAL-MART!
This morning I went on an amazing little adventure with my mom and dad. we went to the BRAND NEW Rantoul Super Walmart. YEP....its only about 8 minutes from our house-how great is that?? It wasn't even filled with weird people! whenever i went to the old walmart in rantoul i had to gear up for weirdos and bizzare people BUT not at this walmart! My dad wore his work clothes and I even opted for no shower this morning so we would fit in better. (actually...its b/c we are going swimming this afternoon and why take a shower when im gonna be at the pool all day?) BUT it was surprisingly normal in there. I also caught a shot of my parents excitedly skipping into walmart....So...once inside we were in awe of the cleanness and beauty of this brand new super walmart (ok, not really..but it was nice). We got free cans of coke AND the coke bear was even there! and OF COURSE I got my photo with him. He also gave me a big hug...leading me to be slightly worried about who was underneath the costume, but oh well! It was a great experience AND they even had Morningstar farms vegetarian bacon which I needed in order to have my moms yummy BLTs for lunch . It was a great experience. More fun is ahead though! Swimming with my mom and sister at the champaign pool...i love swimming and its stinking hot outside-all the better!! oh..nikki got me this awesome toy....a hermit crab!! you put it in water and it grows...i am DEFINITELY looking forward to this. Sadly enough its not real, but will still be a good time...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment