OHHH...and how could I EVER forget to mention this!??! Ben is coming home in a week or so.... YEAH!! if i was standing next to you in person i would be jumping for joy right now-so you can just imagine it in your head. the long summer sans Ben has almost come to a glorious and much anticipated end....there will be much celebrating...
meanwhile my triops have truly started to creep me out. they are disgusting looking little organisms. BUT since i am their caretaker i am sacrificing much for them and will continue to despite their "disgustingness" They really do look quite prehistoric, but gross prehistoric, not cool prehistoric. I will try to remember to put some pictures up so that you too can be grossed out by them....
im sure most of you are also wondering if i got a tattoo this last weekend. The answer would be NO...BUT no fears Mindy and i have a scheduled appt. for this coming Thursday night. I am hoping to feature the exciting time on here...so stay tuned...
have a good weekend dear blog readers....i cherish each and every one of you...whoever you may be...
1 comment:
I'm so glad my brother is red-lettered. =) We sure think he is!
Post a Comment