Funniest video EVER!

When I was at Ben's we watched numerous old home videos-it was so much fun BUT there was one that I could not get enough of and so I taped it for my continued enjoyment-and yours as well! Ben was in a program at church (Psalty for those who know) when he was little...he is the big red "book" in the video....watch and enjoy....and try not to pee your pants as you laugh...because every time I watch it I almost do....

1 comment:

Jessielynn said...

Yes, it's one of the Gac family's finest moments. I remember laughing almost uncontrollably even as it happened; I've felt guilty about that for the last 25 years. =)

Poor Ben- the man who made his book costume had already made the one for the girl in yellow, and he didn't bother to measure Ben and make one that fit; he just copied Kristi's. I'm pretty sure Ben couldn't bend his knees.

I also like the gasps from the crowd. They cover my laughter.