NEW MEXICO FUN!

Ok-I finally have all the New Mexico photos posted...enjoy

I am thoroughly enjoying my time here in New Mexico with Ben and his parents. Its been so fun seeing where Ben grew up and enjoying the New Mexico landscape. We have also had tons of good laughs looking at old videos and pictures:) Yesterday we went to the Bandelier Cave Dwellings yesterday. They were so cool. These old Indian cave dwellings in the sides of cliffs and you could walk into some of them...there were these ladders to climb up to this one ceremonial cave area-140 ft up....freaked me out on the way down-im not a huge fan of heights...but it was super cool none the less-so i took lots of pictures of that and loved to see it all....Today we took a hike down to the Rio Grande-ok-wait, just kidding we didn't make it all the way to the river b/c I wimped out-it was the new worst hike of my life....it was too rough terrain for me-you had to talk down this steep path over lava rocks and it was just too crazy for me to handle, hot, and I was tired-but it was still pretty......I am sad to leave b/c I have really enjoyed being able to spend all this time with Ben and vacations are SO nice!:)













































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics! it looks like you guys had a good time.