...
purple belt pack=what was i thinking?
i am planning on taking a little trip to starved rock this weekend. The outfit I have on in this forever ago picture seems like it would be perfect for a day of hiking. The purple belt pack so that I can have my camera and trail mix, tight rolled jeans so thy don't drag and get dirty/muddy, a totally fake gucci sweatshirt with jean jacket over it-in case i get too warm i can just take the jean jacket off, and my overly curled hair so nicely held out of my face with a scrunchie. Yeah-admit it, your jealous. You only wish you had an outfit as cool as mine to go hiking in. Sadly enough I have grown out of all those items and will have to settle for something else to wear this weekend...sigh
...
...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment