yet another office friend

yesterday Rita and I went to the teacher store to find something fun to decorate her bulletin board with. While there we stumbled across the greatest toys in the world-Playmobil... i used to LOVE them-ok, I still do. Well...we found a quality one-a little man with a rabbit hutch! Too cute!! So...it was purchased and has joined my ever popular, every increasing crowd of office friends. I have decided to name this little man Ted. He reminds me of my grandpa-who had rabbit hutches AND a grey beard. What better name than Ted? So...I would like to welcome Ted and his rabbit friends to my office-I think they will make a great addition and Ted seems to not just be smart in the world of rabbits, but gardening and farming as well! A great addition to my world of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see the resemblance of your grandpa! I think he makes a great addition in his honor.