locked door

Today I took an international student to get a drivers license. Every time I go there I take something to read b/c we all know that every time you go to the drivers place it takes ages. So I sat there and read a magazine and looked around at all the varieties of people….SO many! There was a large, ok enormous, abundance of senior citizens today…they could barely make it into the drivers facility doors so I have no clue how they can even drive. As I sat there I couldn’t help but notice the front doors.. There were 2 doors at the entrance and you could open either one. Well…the left one was locked. I started a count of people who attempted to either open or try to leave out that door. 33 people in under 2 hours!! Most people would be hurriedly trying to leave-(because after all, who really wants to stay in the drivers place longer than they need to) and they would expect the door to open as they rushed out and BANG they would pretty much run smack into it. Others would try to push it a few more times just to make sure it wasn’t stuck-seriously people-if it doesn't move- its LOCKED! I couldn’t help but laugh to myself and also make sure I didn’t use that door as I left…..i mean honestly, 33 people? HA!! I cant imagine what my final count would have been if I had sat there all day…..i love stuff like that…I love to notice those little things in life that others may be slightly oblivious too…..they always make for a good time...life is so much more fun if you notice the funny parts of it...

Ohhh…the glorious weekend is almost upon us…I love weekends…my buddy luke is getting married on saturday so i will be taking a little road trip to indy for the exciting event!



No comments: