OnWednesday Rita brought me a splendid gift. A Nativity Playset!! What more could I ever want for my office of fun!! I promptly set it up and arranged it. Baby Jesus and his friends are a great new addition for the holiday season!
christmas program
last night i went to an elementary christmas program. it has been quite awhile since I have gone to one of those. Jon, or as I am now calling him-Mr. Winters, is a music teacher and so Ben and I went to see him in action. Ben and I had a great time laughing at the funny kids and enjoyed watching Mr. Winters do a stupendous job;)Oh...and how could I forget...the kid in the blue suit coat in this video...definitely enjoying his part in the christmas concert....ha


OnWednesday Rita brought me a splendid gift. A Nativity Playset!! What more could I ever want for my office of fun!! I promptly set it up and arranged it. Baby Jesus and his friends are a great new addition for the holiday season!

OnWednesday Rita brought me a splendid gift. A Nativity Playset!! What more could I ever want for my office of fun!! I promptly set it up and arranged it. Baby Jesus and his friends are a great new addition for the holiday season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment