flashes

……I have been having these flashes of light in my left eyes peripheral vision. They started happening on Monday and have been getting them at least once or twice an hour-worse has the days have gone on. What does one do when they have extremely bad nearsightedness and the kind of problems that could someday lead to retinal detachment? Call the eye doctor! So they got me in first thing today. I got my eyes dilated-oh so joyful-they are still dilated and its 4 hours later. I had to turn off my office light b/c it was too bright in here. Anyways- my eye dr. did all these exams and charged me a nice chunk of money. Now I have to go to my regular doctor and then be referred to a Retinal Specialist. Thankfully my retina seems to still be attached but there is some pigment problem with my eye-who knows what in the world that means! None the less it causes flashes of light in my peripheral vision and could lead to other problems.

So….onward goes my soap opera life-with nothing less than exciting adventures!

No comments: