good times..

so i had a weekend full of fun!! i got to dogsit my favorite little dog friend Zoey....Sarah and Isabella hung out with me while I dogsat...Isabella is such a cutie-i just want to hug and hold her cuteness all the time!! Last night I went to see my oh so talented and wonderful fiance singing in the CSO...that was super fun...this morning in church one of my little sunday school students gave me a note....she was sitting behind me--well not directly behind me..she informed me during sunday school-she was NOT sitting right behind me but more like 4 people over....then she let me know that she thought i was looking glum and needed a note. I guess i must not have been showing much enthusiasm during the -i love kids-they crack me up! .....this afternoon i am cleaning and organizing the various and misc. details of my life I never seem to have any more time for!









No comments: