sorry i have neglected you, my faithful blog readers, this week. nothing overly exciting has happened so sadly enough i have had nothing much to write about. my week was a mix of wedding things, running errands, and actually a little relaxing. I was able to watch 3 more episodes of my favorite polygamist show-Big Love-I really like that show. I need to get the last 2 dvds and i will be all caught up on the 2nd season. Of course, I don't have HBO so whenever the 3rd season comes out I guess I will just have to be patient and wait a year or so until I can get it on dvd. Dang cable companies and their high cable prices!
this weekend I am going to see ben sing in the CSO. I am looking very much forward to that...
there are only 42 days left of my single life. I am not at all sad about leaving this single life behind-in fact I am quite elated and super duper extra excited! I found a girl who wanted to sublease my room from me which is a HUGE load off of my shoulders-so now I have to move all my stuff over to Bens apartment-moving is always so much fun...OR NOT. OF course in like 44 days I will also be laying on a beach in Jamaica....THAT will be awesome...especially when I look out my window here and see the snow falling...its so freaking cold around her...-1 when I left for work this morning. Remind me again....Why do I live in this part of the world? oh yeah..all the other seasons are great but frankly I think winter SUCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment